Is Green Your Colour?
Murrays the Printers is offering customers and their clients the opportunity to capture the CO2 emissions from their paper purchases byplanting native woodland, right here in the UK, through the Woodland Trust and the Woodland Carbon scheme.
How It Works
- When you place your print order you may elect to capture the carbon from the manufacture and distribution of the paper
- The amount of CO2 generated in the production and delivery of your paper is calculated
- This amount is added as a separate item on your invoice
- We will send you a certificate and the Woodland Carbon logo which may be used in conjunction with the paper purchased to demonstrate your commitment to using reduced CO2 paper
- All Carbon Capture charges will be paid to the Woodland Trust who will plant woodland at one of their accredited woodland creation sites in the UK
How It Benefits You
Environmental issues are becoming more and more important to organisations of all sizes and a carbon reduction strategy often provides a commercial advantage including:
Providing a reduced carbon solution for you and your customers
- A tangible demonstration of your company’s responsible approach to the environment
- Use of The Woodland Carbon logo to enhance your own and your customer’s brand
What Is Woodland Carbon?
Woodland Carbon is an accredited, award-winning carbon removal scheme that is operated under the Government’s 2011 Woodland Carbon Code. Organisations looking to reduce their environmental impact and mitigate their carbon emissions can fund tree planting with the Woodland Trust, the UK’s leading woodland conservation charity. It is estimated that 25m2 of native British woodland captures and stores at least 1 tonne of CO2. To find out more please visit www.woodlandcarbon.co.uk
When you choose Carbon Capture products from Murrays, you and your clients may use a specially developed logo on all print jobs where the CO2 has been captured from the paper purchases. The logo will contain a reference number that relates to the original invoice providing confirmation and traceability. Using the Woodland Carbon logo enhances your brand and reinforces your environmental message.